The given blog helps you in the quick installation process of the TP-Link smart wireless router. TP-Link routers are best suitable for your need for offices and houses. TP-Link routers giving the users best in speed are the most demanding routers. Talking about speed TP-Link AC2300 smart wireless router is best known.
Moreover, TP-Link AC2300 is simple and easy to set up. If we see its design, TP-Link powerful antennas make sure that there is regular Wi-Fi signal to all your devices. TP-Link Ac2300 smart Wi-Fi router is easy to access as it is comfortable with every main operating system.
For TP-Link AC2300 login process follows the steps given below:
- In an ‘open an IP address automatically’ mode set up TCP/IP protocol.
- On your browser visit http://tplinkwifi.net.
- You will be prompted to the username and password field. Enter the default username and password.
- Then click on ‘login’.
The TP-Link AC2300 login process is done. For more details contact us on our toll-free number.
After the login process of your router, let us connect your router to the internet. TP-Link AC2300 has a web-based quick setup wizard which has the important information in it. Follow the given steps for TP-Link AC2300 setup process by using the Quick setup wizard
- Open any web portal and enter http://tplinkwifi.net and log in by the default password.
- On the top of the page, click on the ‘quick setup’ and follow the instructions.
- Now select the connection type and then enter the default username and password and click ‘next’.
- Under the WLAN option, you can change the SSID and the network key.
Then complete the configuration process and click ‘save’ to save your changes. The Quick setup is completed. You can also manually setup your TP-Link wireless router. Kindly follow the steps:
- Enter http://tplinkwifi.net in any web browser. And log in using the router’s password.
- Then under the basic option click on the internet and select the internet connection from the list.
- Now on the router’s management page, click on ‘network’ and then ‘WAN’.
- Change your WAN connection to PPPoe.
- Fill the details given by your ISP. And then click on ‘save’ to save your settings.
Thus TP-Link C2300 set up manually to work with a DSL modem is done very easily. You can also call us on our toll-free number for further details. After the setup and login process, it is necessary that your TP-Link firmware update is also conducted. For the firmware update given below are the steps you need to take:
- You need to download the latest version of your firmware from the TP-Link website.
- Now login to the web management page of your router.
- Select ‘system tools’ and then click on ‘firmware upgrade’.
- Open the file which you have downloaded earlier. And press the ‘upgrade’ button.
Once the firmware is upgraded your device will reboot automatically. You can click on ‘status’ to check whether if the firmware is upgraded. Hence, by following the above steps your TP-Link firmware update is completed.
Thus, TP-Link AC2300 Smart Wi-Fi router is easily installed by using the information given in the above blog. We hope that by the given information you will be able to understand the TP-Link AC2300 setup process whereas the TP-Link AC2300 login is very easy to access. For any more information, you can contact us at our toll-free number.
Wide Area Network or WAN is an outlet or plug on a network device which is wired to an external network generally which is an internet connection. Generally, a WAN port is an RJ-45 Ethernet port on a router that is wired to a cable or any modem.
The following blog is about when you are unable to detect Wan on your TP-Link router. A WAN or wide area network connects different LANs and can be limited to any organization. In case there is no internet connection when you installed your TP-Link router then there will be no WAN IP address on the router’s status page.
You need to follow the below-given steps to fix the issue of TP-Link router not detecting WAN.
- You can check the physical connection between the router and modem. In case you see any message flashing as ‘WAN port is unplugged’ on the status page of your router which means the modem is not plugged on into the WAN port of your router. Kindly plug it in properly and check that the message is gone.
- You can also clone the MAC address of your PC. Because some of the ISP register the MAC address of your computer while you connect to the internet for the first time through the cable modem, in case you use or add any router in your network to share your internet. So, here we need to clone the MAC address of your PC because it will not accept the router’s MAC address.
- Verify that the TP-Link router with which you were connected earlier with the cable modem is connected to your device. Log into the management page and then click ‘Network’ and then click on the option of ‘MAC clone’ which will be on the left side.
- Now click on ‘clone MAC address’ which will clone the computer’s MAC address to the WAN MAC address to your router.
- Mostly the TP-Link router uses http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 as the default IP address which will be contrary with the IP range of your modem and router. If this happens then your router is not able to connect with your modem and also you cannot connect to your internet connection. To fix this problem you need to change the LAN IP address of your router. Click on the ‘network’ option and then the ‘LAN’ option on the left side of the menu. Here you can easily change your IP address to the new one.
- The next time you need to use the IP address you will use the new IP address to connect to the management page.
- You can also power cycle your modem and router. To perform the power cycle follow the steps mentioned as under:
- Power off your modem and TP-Link router and leave both off for one minute.
- Now power on your router first.
- Then power on your modem. You need to wait for 2 minutes.
- Now wait for another 1 or 2 minutes and then check the internet connection.
- In case it still did not work then you can double check the WAN connection type. For this follow the steps as under:
- In the status menu, click on ‘Network’ and then in the left menu click on ‘WAN’ to connect to correct ‘WAN connection type”.
- And then ‘save’ to save your changes.
- Now power cycles your modem and router after saving your changes.
Thus, by pursuing the above-given steps you can easily resolve the issue of TP-Link router not detecting WAN. For further information, you can also call us on our toll-free number.
We all require wifi connection these days, we can’t stick to one place, to access the internet. This is why we have wifi enabled devices in our homes, or in our hands. So, this makes WiFi available more required than ever. But what, if you not able to use full wifi on devices, Well, this happens, when anyone else is using your WiFi. If you don’t change WiFi on your router, it leads to its misuse. So, here in this blog, we will try to provide you steps on How to Change tplink WiFi password? With this, you are able to change WiFi password on your network. Wait no more get started with the following steps.
How to Change Tplink Wifi Password?
• First, start with Tplink router login.
• Provide Tplink router default IP address. Enter Default IP address, into the browser address bar.
• If IP address of the Tplink router didn’t work, try using the default web address http://tplinklogin.net into the address bar.
• When you see Tplink router login window, pop up on the screen, Type admin in both the options.
• Choose Wireless option Next, which is located on the left-hand-side of the screen.
• Make a selection of Wireless Settings from the sub-menu.
• Here you can modify the Network name, under Wireless Network Name, menu.
• Once you have done with the modification, click on Save button to save changes.
• Now, change the Tplink Wifi Password, choose Wireless Security, under the sub-menu of the Wireless.
To know further steps, place call on our toll-free number. You can also chat live and get an instant reply, on How to Change Tplink WiFi Password.
Like any other router, tplink router also comes with a default router or what we call admin password. This password gets used on several occasions. It helps in safeguarding the home network from other users. So, if you are Tplink router users or looking forward to changing your Tp link Router Admin Password change, we will help you. We came today with steps required for How to Change tplink Router Admin Password, in few steps. So, go through the steps and take assistance from us, if you face any type of difficulty & issue while changing the Tplink router admin password. So, let’s start the process now.
How to Change tplink Router Admin Password?
• Take a computer & launch a web browser of your choice.
• Next, provide the tplink Router Default LAN IP Address, 192.168.1.1. into browser address bar.
• If you get an error message, after typing the default IP address, try using the default web address. To know about the default web address, call us right now.
• After this, provide the default tplink Router login credentials, in the given fields.
• Enter admin in both the options.
• Now, click on the option, Management & then the Access Control & next to the Password Option.
• Here, you need to enter Old password & fresh password for twice.
If you have any query and or doubt regarding the How to Change tplink Router Admin Password, dial our toll-free number. You can also chat live with our team on live chat support window.