This blog will guide you about TP-Link Archer C2300 MU-MIMO and its quick installation process.
Overview of your router
“TP-Link Archer C2300 MU-MIMO” is also known as the “TP-Link smart wireless router“. TP-Link routers provide high-quality speed range due to which they are the most demanding routers. TP-Link Archer C2300 MU-MIMO is built in with the XStream processor. The router is best suitable for small offices and houses. Key features you can find in your AC2300 are:
- Ultimate wireless speed up to 600Mbps and 1625Mbps
- The NitroQAM technology helps in boosting the speed.
- MU-MIMO technology helps in sharing the data at the same time with different devices.
- Dual-core CPU makes your multitasking on your device easy and also boosts your data transfer.
You can also visit http://www.router-tplinkwifi.net/ or you can call us on our given toll-free number.
How to setup TP-Link AC2300?
You can easily set up your TP-Link Archer C2300 MU-MIMO by using the quick setup method. TP-Link AC2300 setup and TP-Link ac2300 login process is an easy and simple task. TO setup your AC2300 you need to login first.
TP-Link AC2300 login
For TP-Link AC2300 login process, you need to follow the steps we have mentioned below. The login process of TP-Link router can be done easily or we can say that it can be managed by the web-based utility page. Kindly follow the steps given below:
- Open a web browser and enter the default web address i.e. http://tplinkwifi.net into the address bar of the browser.
- Now you can create the password which you want to use.
- You can log into your AC2300 by the password you have see earlier.
Thus the login process of TP-Link AC2300 is accomplished. In case you find any problem you can call us n our toll-free number.
TP-Link AC2300 setup
When you are logged into your router, now you need to connect your router to the internet connection. By using the “Quick setup” your TP-Link AC2300 setup can be done.
Follow the steps given below:
- Open a web interface on your PC and visit http://192.168.1.1 page.
- The login page will appear on your screen.
- Now, log into your router using the password which you have set.
- You will be prompted to the quick setup page.
You can change the region, time zone and can also check the status of your connection type. Thus, by following the above steps your TP-Link ac2300 setup is completed.
TP-Link AC2300 firmware
Once your setup and login processes are completed, you need to update your TP-Link router firmware. It is important that your TP-Link AC2300 firmware is updated as it helps you in the new technologies update.
Given below are the steps you need to use for TP-Link AC2300 firmware:
- First, download the latest file of firmware from the official site of TP-Link.
- Under the ‘advanced’ option, you can select the file which you downloaded earlier.
- Click on ‘upgrade’ button.
Thus, your router’s firmware is updated. We hope you got to know about the TP-Link Archer C2300 MU-MIMO. In case you face any problem, you can call us on our toll-free number.